Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Eclipse!

I am told this day is going to stand out in some way.
But I did not know, things are going to turn up THIS way!
Ive already got one surprise (*And I'm not SO shocked, really*).
The next I'll get to see in the evening.

Ill continue this post.......

7th Sep, 2006

Okay, so I pick up my surprise, shed a tear, drive down to a friend’s house, come back home, speak to mom, shut my eyes and I hit the bed. Mom tells me to forget as though it were a nightmare.

I’m flying in an airplane with mom and dad. I can see the plane has wings on either side. I notice that as we are ascending in the sky, the wings are moving strangely. I realize the plane is about to crash. I caution my mom and dad. In a few moments, I begin to see the descending trajectory. The plane crash lands, and as we hit the ground that seems like some shore, we rush out to save ourselves. We are on safe terrain.

We are back home. My memory has a few lapses here and I forget the sequence of events. I think there is some kind of a procession outside home and maybe I am a part of it too. I am not sure.

I go back in time, to where our plane crash-landed. All the people in the crash are here; they all want to save their lives. The crash was a ploy. There is a gigantic man in black clothes; people are offering him all their money and jewellery. There’s a huge pile of gold lying in front of him. Somehow, my dad manages to find an acquaintance and we are spared. The three of us are assigned rooms to stay. We approach the first room. It’s no. 28. It ‘s locked from inside. I knock on the door, no one responds. I bang the door. I wait a few moments. A young tired looking lady opens the door. She has the most exhausted expression and dark circled eyes. I look around her room. Darn! The walls are so close by and it’s so dingy and claustrophobic in there. I take a second look, there’s no way to escape. Perhaps she’s been here for years. I shudder for a bit, I think I may know this woman. She seems numb. I want to run away.

Gosh! What was wrong with me? Why was I being so silly? What made me take so much time?

I open my eyes . I see the moist glass window panes. The sun is up. I am awake!

5 comments:

lemontree said...

like the stuporish feel to the writing

wish you would write more often

Priyank Gupta said...

10 points for imagination!
You are blessed with a restless-creative mind! :)

My personal fav is the one, where my ass became one solid piece of meat! and I went about crashing in whole world, with fear that I'll never be able to poop again.

come to think of it.. SCARY!! [definitely] ;)

Iris said...

Lemon: Yes, Id like to write more often and I hope you'd do that too:-)

@tom: This comment could have come only from you:ppp Yep, am glad that was just a dream....else imagine all that shit inside......:-)))))

Btw, this is no work of imagination. Its a dream (rather a nightmare) that seems to be quite symbolic coupled with a whole lot of realisations:-)

Priyank Gupta said...

Hmm.. I hope, all realizations are for good. Life isn't worth to be taken seriously enough anyway. It's just that sometime, we must all act like "regular weaners" [In case I am loosing context, I am talking about myself!! :PPP]

And yeah.. I have been finally thinking about all the shit-inside-thing; and for a moment i was so "paranoidical" that I actually had to dim the lights and use a mirror. [You know just to be SURE! is all the shit-inside is just regular or it's actually happening].

As for why to dim the lights?? Hullo? I am a self aware and physically conscious man! :|

ha.. ha.. Okay! enough gibrrish talk; I just hope, you have gotten over nightmare anyway. They are meant to teach a lesson. Thats all.

Like mine had a moral attached to it. "@tom, you are taking in more shit than u should." :)

Stay beautiful. [I flicked that line from orkut team!] :P It's nice way to say, I think you are nice! :D

Cheers
@tom. [No.. am not lunatic.. I just tend to talk extra] :)

Priyank Gupta said...

Chose to mail instead of commenting on ur yahoo! :D

Yeah.. I know I am damn sweet.
Thank u thank u!! :)
And yes, modesty does run in my viens!