Friday, April 25, 2008

Tagged from A - Z

Thanks for tagging me, M! :-)
Here are my answers.

A -Available?
No, I am busy!

B-Best friend:
Sheena

C-Cake or Pie?
Chocolate truffle cake

D-Drink of choice:
Water with loads of ice, Hot chocolate, Ginnger Fizz

E-Essential things used everyday:
Glasses and my car

F-Favourite colour:
Black and deep red

G-Gummi bears or worms:
Neither

H-Hometown:
I still love...

I-Indulgence:
Just got done with one. On a break now.

J-January or February:
Both

K-Kids and names:
You have to like all of them eventually.

L-Life:
Is full of unnecessary games. And they scare me no more.

M-Marriage date:
Am still on the calculator.

N-Number of siblings:
2

O-Oranges or apples:
Neither

P-Phobias:
Lizards, underwater, prolonged solitude

Q-Quote:
They are all situational and hence, mostly meaningless!

R-Reason to smile:
Give me one?

S-Season:
Winter and rains

T-Tag three people:
Nazu, Gopal and I

U-Unknown fact(s) about me:
I thought I was done. I may have a re-think.

V-Vegetable you do not like:
Tomatoes.

W-Worst habit:
Is on a big list that I seem to have kept somewhere and forgotten.

X-x-rays you have had:
No, I spared them!

Y-Your favorite food:
None at the moment.

Z-Zodiac:
Scorpio

5 comments:

Deliciously Alive said...

Why such cryptic, and curt, answers, Iris? :(

SUNITI JOSHI said...

I can see these things spreading faster than measles :) who have you passed them on to ?

Nice blog :)

Slogan Murugan said...

Hey! I have already done this tag ;) Exemption please.

Manish Bhatt said...

Thanks for dropping by.

Iris said...

M!: revised:-)
Suniti: You are so goddamn right. Passed it to no one, I am trying to save the world here:-)
Gopal: You are excused:p
Manish: I enjoy my visits to your blog.