Thanks M! for tagging. Here I am!:-)
1. What is your current obsession?
2. What is your weirdest obsession?
3. What are you wearing today?
4. What’s for dinner?
Chinese at Moet’s or Lebanese at Shalom, a great conversation with a dear friend and loads of smiles.
5. What’s the last thing you bought?
6. What are you listening to right now?
Yeh Mera Diwanapan from Namesake and a heart beat.
7. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
Creative, funny, honest, very kind! And with lots of panache and a mind-blowing attitude… :-)
8. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Paris or New York. Or in the mountains.
9. What are your must-have pieces for summer?
Cottons, lots of light-colored tees, flip-flops:-), soft pyjamas, and fresh fragrances.
10. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
In my Tai chi class.
11. Which language do you want to learn?
Of happiness and love. Haha!
Nah, some French maybe.
12. What’s your favorite quote?
13. Who do you want to meet right now?
God and his angels.
14. What is your favorite color?
Pink, blue, purple and Black.
15. What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own closet?
My black batik skirt with a pink ribbon.
16. What is your dream job?
17. What’s your favorite magazine?
18. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
19. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
Very-low necklines revealing bizarre tattoos on women’s chests.
20. Who are your style icons?
I like Kate Winslet’s personal style and Nicole Kidman’s charms. Monica Bellucci was a stunner in matrix. Manisha and Kareena in non-glamorous roles like Bombay, dil se and Ashoka. I admire Kangana Ranaut for the way she carries her hair. Priyanka Gandhi is chic with her cotton saris.
21. Describe your personal style.
Free-flowing, straight from the heart!
22. What are you going to do after this?
Look at my eyes in the mirror.
23. What are your favorite movies?
I loooovvvveeee chick-flicks, romantic comedies. Notting Hill, My best friend’s wedding…
Man, I am a waste:-))))
24. What are three cosmetic/makeup/perfume products that you can't live without?
Can live without all of these. But I like Clinique’s Happy in Bloom, Davidoff’s cool water and a lip balm.
25. What inspires you?
Dreams and love.
26. Give us three styling tips that always work for you.
Good and comfortable shoes/heels.
A head wash and a nice fragrance.
Being Me! And wearing clothes that merge with me (mostly black).
27. What do you do when you “have nothing to wear” (even though your closet’s packed)?
Cry and crib:-). Go out for my last-minute shopping. Buy something bizarre and then cry some more. Eventually, become comfortable and carry it with all the panache I can :ppp
28. Coffee or tea?
29. Dreams or reality?
Dreams into reality:-)
The rules: Respond and rework – answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, and add one more question of your own. Then tag eight or ten other people.
Tagging G, Ish, and Shabina.
IMG_2533 - ~IRIS~ posted a photo: [image: IMG_2533]
2 months ago