Saturday, June 04, 2005

Odyssey


I felt I was in heaven,
Lit entirely by beautiful diyas,
Engrossed in an everlasting conversation,
With a traveler, the avatar of the Divine,
He, who has found his truth,
After wandering endlessly,
Putting an end to his spiritual quest.

His words to me, Oh so polite,
In complete harmony,
And in tandem with the spiritual message,
Touched the chords of heart and mind,
Belonging to my incognizant soul.

His pearls of wisdom,
And the kindness they beheld,
Rekindled in me, a spark of joy,
I was oblivious to the obvious,
But His pure reasons and thoughts,
Enabled me to open my closed eyes,

The Knowledge he bestowed on me,
Of the absolute and the I,
And all that is truly divine,
Awakened the energy in me,
That was slumbering deep inside,
Compelling me to end the inner turmoil, That is rupturing my soul.
Driving me out of my cocoon,
To explore and brighten my flickering light,

The Paradigm shift,
From Ignorance to Knowledge,
He has set me up for a spiritual journey,
An odyssey of the self.

28 March 2005

1 comment:

Pranav said...

Incognizant soul...:-)

care to elaborate a little more on the learnings you got? or you plan to hold all your cards close to your chest?...:-)
welcome, buddy!